By Website: Please visit our website at www.budsandblossoms.ca for classes and services offered. If you are not signing up for a class for an entire semester, advance registration for classes is strongly recommended as spaces are limited. All waiver and liability forms must be signed by adult students or by a parent /guardian for children’s classes before classes can be taken.
By Phone: You can also reserve and pay for classes by calling Buds and Blossoms at 416-655-0695. Please have your credit card on hand.
In Person: Visit our studio and you can register and pay for our classes in person. We are a cash free facility so please have either a debit or credit card ready for payment.
Preschool Program & Event Services
Contact Buds and Blossoms for more details regarding our Preschool program and Event Services.
Single Class, 12 Class Drop-In Card and a Semester Pass can be purchased on-line, over the phone or in person. For our Preschool and After School curriculums, your credit card will be billed automatically each month for the entire semester. Parents will be given notice when new semester enrolment begins again.
Buds and Blossoms is happy to extend a 10% discount to siblings in our After School curriculum.
- For all classes within a semester, two (2) make-up classes are permitted for each class and each child within that semester. Make-up classes cannot be carried over from a previous semester.
- A prorated fee or additional make-up classes will be provided for classes not held due to statutory holidays.
- Make-up classes must be scheduled at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance to ensure space availability in the class. There are no make-up classes for camps or for our Preschool curriculum.
- Scheduled makeup sessions must be cancelled at least one (1) hour prior to class.
- No credit or refund will be provided for missed classes.
- Choice of class(es) may only be changed within the same semester. All changes are subject to availability and must be made prior to the start of the second session of that class of the semester.
- Buds and Blossoms will not be open on statutory holidays. Feel free to give us a call to confirm our hours of operation.
Priority wait list status is given to students who require a full week of programming (for our After School and Preschool curriculums) or a full semester of programming. Priority wait list status will also be given to siblings of currently enrolled students. Wait-listed students will be notified of openings as they become available. Your name will be removed by a Buds and Blossoms staff member from a wait list if you decline an open spot or if you do not respond to our notification in the time allotted.
Buds and Blossoms reserves the right to cancel or modify classes/workshops/programs and instructors without notice due to low enrolment, instructor illness, or other reasons beyond our control. Clients will be notified immediately and offered a makeup class or refund without penalty.
All refund requests must be submitted to Buds and Blossoms in writing either in person, by email or mail. Requests through voicemail will not be accepted.
Semester Classes: Full refunds will be issued prior to the start of the first class of each semester. A prorated refund will be issued after the first class of each semester. No refund will be issued after the second class of each semester.
Single-Class and 12 Class Drop-In Cards are non-refundable. You can cancel a class registration any time, up until the start of the class. Cancellation requests received after class begins will not be accepted. No credit will be provided for missed classes.
Day Camps: All refund requests must be submitted a minimum of thirty (30) days prior to the start date of camp. Requests received afterwards will not be refunded.
Parents can request to transfer to a different camp with written notice a minimum of seventy-two (72) hours to the original camp start date, subject to availability. The new camp start date must be within three (3) months of the original camp start date.
Absent camp days (either full day absence or partial day absence) will not be refunded or credited. This includes missed days due to sickness, appointments, vacations, etc.
Preschool: Please contact Buds and Blossoms for further information regarding our Preschool Program cancellation and refund policy.
Special Events: Full payment of party package cost is required at time of booking to secure the requested date and time. Full refund will be provided to any special event if it is cancelled a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to actual event date. Please note a $50 (non-refundable) administration fee will apply. Should the event be cancelled between three (3) and thirteen (13) days prior to the actual event date, a 50% refund will be provided. Any event that is cancelled less than three (3) days prior to the actual event date will not be refunded.
Workshops: Workshops and seminars are non-refundable. Cancellations made one (1) week or more from the event date will be applied as a credit to your account. Cancellations made less than one (1) week from the event date will not be credited.
SAFETY and SICKNESS
- Children must stay within arm’s reach of a parent or caregiver at all times.
- Children enrolled in drop-off classes must be escorted to and from classrooms by their parent or caregiver.
- Please fill out the applicable forms in their entirety before a child attends any classes or program and sign the release in the case of an emergency.
- Buds and Blossoms’ day camps may require an additional medical form to be completed by the child’s doctor.
- Please keep children who are ill at home. Buds and Blossoms reserves the right to send a child home to get well at our discretion and offer a make-up class in return. Same goes for adults- join us when you are at your best!
- If a child has an allergy or any other medical condition that requires an EpiPen or other medication, said medication must be on the premises with the parent or caregiver. We strive to create a safe, nurturing and healthy environment so everyone can fully enjoy our facility.
Whether you buy a single class or 12 class drop-in card, they both include childminding for one (1) child (age 8 weeks to 6 years old) per class. Each additional child is $5.00 plus HST per class. Childminding spots are limited. When you register for a class, please put in the notes section how many children will require childminding. If it is more than one (1) child, please register your additional child(ren). Childminding can be cancelled up to two (2) hours in advance and if you’ve paid for addition children, we will apply your payment as a credit onto your account. Cancellations made under two (2) hours will not be credited. The hours for our on-site childminding vary daily. Please check our availability online.
All classes have a mandatory one (1) parent/caregiver participation requirement, unless otherwise noted. All classes for 4 to 8-year-olds are drop-off classes, unless otherwise noted. Parents / caregivers are welcome to stay and observe the classes or wait for your child’s class to end from our lounge area. For the first class, parents are welcome to meet the instructor and orient the child with the new classroom surrounding. Parents /caregivers will be invited to the last class of the semester to see their child’s achievements.
For the enjoyment of all parents, caregivers and children, we ask that you follow our policies of classroom etiquette:
- Please remain within arm’s reach of your child at all times.
- Should your child become upset during class, please step outside and return when he/she feels better. Please feel free to use our private room that is outside of the studio.
- All classes for newborns to 4 years old has a mandatory one (1) parent / caregiver participation requirement, unless noted otherwise.
- Please turn cell phones off or to vibrate. Should you require to take a phone call, please conduct your call outside the classroom.
- Please keep voices low and conversations to a minimum. Anyone who disturbs the class may be asked to leave the room.
- Non-compliance with the above policies may result in dismissal for the day and may result in the termination of class registration.
It is the responsibility of the primary member to ensure that Buds and Blossoms has the most up-to-date contact information on file for correspondence, including mailing address, email address and phone number for each authorized parent/caregiver on your account.
Buds and Blossoms is a nut-free facility. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our guests. As such, no food containing nuts or nut ingredients will be permitted onto the premises.
FOOD & DRINK
Buds and Blossoms is a nut-free facility. Only water is allowed in the studio and nut-free food can be enjoyed in the lounge area.
LOST AND FOUND
Buds and Blossoms is not responsible for any lost, damage or stolen personal items. Our Lost & Found bin is located behind our reception desk. Any found items will be kept for maximum one (1) month before they are donated.
MEDIA RELEASE POLICY
On occasion, Buds and Blossoms will use photographs, as well as audio and video recordings in our marketing, internal training, and promotional programs. As a member or visitor to our facility, you may opt out of allowing Buds and Blossoms to use photographs and recordings taken of you and/or your family. If you do not wish for your child or family to be photographed, or recorded, please specify on your Registration /Enrollment Form or inform the front desk staff.
Buds and Blossoms strives to create a fun, nurturing, educational and healthy environment for all of our guests. By registering at Buds and Blossoms, members agree to follow all policies and procedures of our facility. Buds and Blossoms has the right to update policies / procedures at any time. Non-compliance with our policies and procedures may result in termination of membership registration.
HST will be applied to all our services with the exception of our Preschool curriculum.
Stroller parking is conveniently located beside our store in front of the Salt and Tobacco pizzeria at 521 Parliament Street. We recommend that you bring your own lock; however, you are welcome to borrow one of ours should you forget.